Register a Project
Registration is now open.
Project registration deadline is March 1, 2018.
All participants and their parent/guardian must complete and sign the Mandatory Consent Form.
This Consent Form must be presented at Project Check-In:
- Grade 7-12: evening Saturday, March 24, 2018
- Grade K-6: Sunday, March 25, 2018
Mandatory consent form (PDF Format)
Failure to provide this completed form will result in the denial of participation in the Science Fair.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding:
- One Password is required to register a project. Your school must PreRegister to obtain those passwords. Each password consists of exactly four upper-case characters -- for example ABCD.
- NOTE that you should only register a project when you have complete information available about that specific project and the participants, and you have an assigned Password for the project.
- Each project will be assigned a Project Identity Code at the time that it is registered, and it will decrease the quota for your school by one upon that registration taking place. Read the message carefully and record the Project Identity Code (two letters followed by 6 digits).
- Once a Project Identity Code has been assigned to a particular project, it cannot be re-assigned to another project.
- Registration Passwords consist of 4 CAPITAL LETTERS and must be entered in UPPER CASE CHARACTERS! For example, QWZX.
- Project Quotas per School will be applied. Please read the Quota rules.
Project Registration Form for Kindergarten to Grade 6
Project Registration Form for Grade 7 and above